• American Legion Post 11 in Pickens, Girl Scout Troop 4115 and the Boy Scouts hold a flag retirement ceremony from 9 a.m. to noon in Legacy Square in downtown Pickens.
• The Starving Artist Cafe, 1114 NW Main St. in Easley, hosts a Thomas Creek beer tasting dinner at 6 p.m. Reservations are required.
• Michael Vick Trip performs from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Pickens Amphitheater, 114 W. Main St. in Pickens. Call 864-878-6421, visit www.cityofpickens.com or www.historicpickens.com for more information.
• Mary’s House hosts a golf tournament at the Pickens Country Club, 1018 Country Club Way in Pickens. The shotgun start is at 9 a.m. Contact Mary’s House at 864-855-1708 or Debbie Brown at 864-915-2473 to register or for more information.
• The Easley Business and Professional Women’s Club meets at 12:30 p.m. at Fatz Cafe. Scholarships for the 2014-15 year will be awarded. Lunch is $10.
• The Pickens Revitalization Association and Greater Pickens Chamber of Commerce host an open house and Business After Hours at 222 W. Main St. in Pickens. It will be hosted by One With The Ride.
• The Arts Council of Pickens County meets at 7:30 p.m. the third Monday of each month at Starving Artist Cafe, 114 NW Main St. in Easley. The group is open to those wanting to build support for the arts. Visit artscouncilofpickens.wix.com for more information.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
Outside Pickens County
The Clemson Little Theatre stages The Dixie Swim Club from June 13 through June 14 at the Pendleton Playhouse, 214 S. Mechanic St. in Pendleton. Shows are at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and at 3 p.m. Sundays. Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for college students with ID and those under 19.
The Anderson County Legislative Delegation holds a meeting at 6 p.m. June 19 in Courtroom One of Summary Court on the first floor of the Ronald P. Townsend Government Building, 2404 N. Main St. in Anderson. Items on the agenda include discussion and approval of the budgets for the Anderson County Board of Education, Anderson County Alternative School, Anderson County Fire Protection Commission and Career and Technology Center in Williamston. The Delegation will also discuss making appointments to several Anderson County boards and commissions.
Walhalla native Catie Devoe performs at the Walhalla Civic Auditorium at 8 p.m. June 13. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students. Call 864-638-5277 to order tickets. Proceeds will benefit the Old St. John’s Meeting House and Wedding Chapel.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 205 Russell St.; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.