2. What tea, won the first NBA Championship in 1950? The Minnesota Lakers. The league’s predecessor, The Basketball Association of America, had it first championship three years earlier, with the Philadelphia Warriors winning the title.
3. Who is the father of WNBA player Mistie Bass? Legendary singer Chubby Checker
4. Who played Michael Keaton’s girlfriend in the 1994 movie, “Johnny Dangerously?” Marilu Henner
5. What is the only Linda Ronstadt song to top the charts? “You’re No Good” in 1975.
6. What 1990s television show told about the adventures of the residents of Rome, Wisconsin? Picket Fences.
7. What NBA team has won the most titles? The Boston Celtics have won 17 titles in 21 finals appearances. The Lakers have won 16 titles in 31 Finals appearances.
8. According to local folklore, how did the town of Calhoun Falls, S.C., receive its name? Supposedly John C. Calhoun rode into town once, and fell off his horse. No facts to back up this story.
9. Who starred in 1969’s movie “Sam Whiskey?” Burt Reynolds, in one of his roles that led to his hot streak in the 1970s,
10. What was the Eagles’ first song to top the charts? “Best of My Love” in 1974