1. In 2012, Jim Thome became the fourth player in major-league history to have hit 100 homers with three different teams. Who else did it?
2. Arizona’s Aaron Hill hit for the cycle twice in a season in 2012. Who was the last player to do it twice in a season?
3. Who was the first Pittsburgh Steeler to rush for 1,000 yards in a season?
4. Name the first 10th seed vs. 15th seed men’s basketball matchup in NCAA Tournament history.
5. Who was the first draft pick in the history of the NHL’s Tampa Bay Lightning?
6. Name the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Cup season championship.
7. In 2013, Bob and Mike Bryan became the most successful tennis team in Grand Slam history, winning a 13th doubles title. Who were they tied with?
1. Alex Rodriguez, Reggie Jackson and Darrell Evans.
2. Brooklyn’s Babe Herman, in 1931.
3. John Henry Johnson rushed for 1,141 yards in 1962.
4. In 1991, Richmond faced Temple.
5. Defenseman Roman Hamrlik, in 1992.
6. Bill Rexford was 23 when he won the title in 1950.
7. Australians John Newcombe and Tony Roche.
(c) 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.