1. Who starred in the detective series, “77 Sunset Strip?” Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Roger Smith and Edd Byrnes.
2. Where did NBA legend Bob Lanier play college basketball? St. Bonaventure
3. What is the title of Booker T. Washington’s autobiography? “Up from Slavery.”
4. Who played the title role in 1948’s “The Fuller Brush Man?” Red Skelton in the classic comedy about a door-to-door salesman who is accused of murder.
5. Who hit number one on the charts with Yakety Yak in 1958? The Coasters
6. Who was often referred to as the “poet laureate of television?” Nipsey Russell, who appeared on just about every game show on television in the 1970s.
7. Where did NBA legend Oscar Robertson play college ball? Cincinnati
8. What was the first U.S. Monument dedicated to an African-American? The George Washington Carver Monument in Diamond, Missouri. It was also the first national monument not dedicated to a former U.S. President
9. Who starred in the 1965 movie, “The Cincinnati Kid?” Steve McQueen, Edward G. Robinson and Ann-Margaret.
10. What was the first song to top Billboard’s Hot 100 listings Aug. 4, 1958? “Poor Little Fool” by Ricky Nelson.